Light Commercial PHI Unit
The Light Commercial HVAC-PHI Air Purification System by RGF® is designed to eliminate sick building syndrome risks by reducing odors, air pollutants, VOCs (chemical odors), smoke, mold, bacteria and viruses. The units are easily mounted into air conditioning and heating systems air ducts where most sick building problems start. When the HVAC system is in operation, the Light Commercial PHI-Cell® creates an Advanced Oxidation Process consisting of Hydro-peroxides, super oxide ions and hydroxide ions. All are friendly oxidizers. By friendly oxidizers, we mean oxidizers that revert back to oxygen and hydrogen after the oxidation of the pollutant. These oxidizers and the UV energy kill microbes in the HVAC unit as well as throughout the room at the source of contamination.
Note: It is recommended these units be installed by a licensed electrician or HVAC professional.
• Reduces surface and airborne bacteria, mold, viruses, and VOCs
• U.S. Military approved for mold reduction in field hospitals.
• U.S. and International Hospital approval for the fight against infectious disease: 99% reduction of Staph (MRSA)
• Major U.S. city school reports 20% reduction in absenteeism
• Tested and approved by the Chinese government for protection against the deadly SARS virus.
• Approved by the USDA, FSIS, and FDA for use in food processing plants. Employed to reduce microbial contamination of food being processed.
• Cruise lines use it as a safety measure against Norwalk Virus outbreaks.
|Recommended Cell Replacement||18,000 – 25,000 hrs.|
|Replacement Cell Part #||PHIC-14HO-CC|
|Power Supply||220 VAC 50/60 Hz|
|CFM’s||18,000 – 26,000|
|Material||Aluminum / polymers|
|Dimensions||9” L x 6.5” W x 2.75” D w/ 14” cell|
|Ship Weight||3 lbs.|
|Warranty||1 year (U.S. only)|